CZ-Parts.com, tax identification number 01131681.
Seller details: ing. Stanislav Koot, Jasenna 125, 552 22 Czech republic | Identification number: 01131681 | VAT number: CZ9401313482
We undertake to protect and respect your privacy in accordance with the current rules on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data. This Policy explains when and why we collect personal information and how we use it.
Purpose of processing of personal data
The personal data we collect under your consent will be used for the purpose of:
- Operation of web CZ PARTS,
- Processing of orders (delivery, returns, possible customs procedures),
- Payments processing incl. refunds,
- Answering questions and complaints,
- Warranty processing,
- Sending newsletters to customers who opt-in marketing emails.
Scope of processing of personal data
- We gather personal information in the scope of name, address, district or country, phone number and e-mail.
- We do not collect or process complete debit and credit card numbers. This processing is made on secured payment gateway and with cooperation of your card issuing bank.
Legal basis of processing
The collection of personal data will be done solely on the basis of:
- Creating an order at cz-parts.com
- Voluntary registration at cz-parts.com
- The consent of the person concerned using the "Newsletter by e-mail“ form.
This all holds the documentation on the consent of the individual.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We do not spread, sell or rent your information to any third parties without your consent, except of collaborating service providers with whom we have a contractual relationship.
Use of intermediaries
Actual list of Data Processors
- NetDirect s.r.o.
- Barion Payment Zrt
- ComGate Payments, a.s.
- UNITED PARCEL SERVICE CZECH REPUBLIC, s.r.o.
- Federal Express Czech s.r.o.
- Česká pošta, s.p.
Time of retention of personal data
We keep personal information as long as we think it is necessary to meet the purpose for which it was collected, taking into account the need to respond to your complaints and resolve possible complaints. When personal data we process is no longer needed, we will remove it in a safe way. We can process the data for statistical purposes but in such cases the data will be anonymized.
You have the right to request us as a dta provider, respectively any data processor, to access personal data concerning you, as the person concerned, the right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing, or to oppose the processing. We provide customers with information about their personal information only after sufficient verification of their identity, for which the customer password is primarily used. If there is a lack of customer password, there are documented alternative procedures to reliably verify the interviewer.
Updating your personal information
As we process your personal information, there may be situations where they change. In such a case, you are required to notify the change or edit your registration without undue delay.
Using cookies and web beacons
Changes to Policy
Your right to complain to the supervisor
If you are dissatisfied with the processing of your personal information, you first contact:
If you continue to be dissatisfied, you have the right to apply for assistance directly from the national supervisory authority:
- ÚŘAD PRO OCHRANU OSOBNÍCH ÚDAJŮ (https://www.uoou.cz/)