1. CZ-Parts.com is an online store registered in the register of economic activities of the Czech republic under identification number 01131681, VAT number CZ9401313482. CZ-Parts.com is hereinafter referred to as Seller.
2. These Terms & Conditions govern the relationship between the Seller and the Buyer when purchasing by the Buyer of goods distributed via the CZ-Parts and their delivery to the Buyer.
3. Online order is the conclusion of the contract of sale. These Terms & Conditions are the terms of the contract of sale.
4. In their relations, the Buyer and the Seller are governed by these Terms & Conditions, as well as the legislation of the Czech republic.
5. Seller details: ing. Stanislav Koot, Jasenna 125, 552 22 Czech republic | Identification number: 01131681 | VAT number: CZ9401313482
1. We ship with Czech post. Delivery times differ based on the country of destination. Packages are usually delivered within 2-6 weeks from the date of dispatch.
2. Shipping prices vary on the final weight of the package: the lowest possible amount is 5$, with bigger weight of the package the shipping fee rises gradually up to 35$. Complete shipping rate table can be found here
3. We are dispatching orders within 1-5 work days after reception of the payment in case the goods is on stock
If the order does not reach the Buyer within the usual delivery time within 6 weeks, the Buyer may ask us to resolve the issue. Further procedure is described in the Delivery section of these Terms & Conditions.
All prices are listed in USD.
We accept payments only in USD via online card payment.
Online card payments are provided by system Comgate and Barion. Details about card are not visible for the merchant.
If you use the website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password, and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Be registering you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur within your account or with your password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that your password is kept confidential and secure and you should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or likely to be, used in an unauthorized manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete, and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us with in the "My Account" area of the website.
We undertake to protect and respect your privacy in accordance with the current rules on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data.
In order to maintain website reliability and integrity, maintenance works may need to take place regularly. Such works may affect your usage, and may interrupt your access to the website. We will do our best to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Your access to the website also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services.
All content included on the website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of CZ-PARTS.COM or its content suppliers. Any copying, reproduction or adaption of such copyright works for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited unless prior written authorization is obtained from Gunexpert .
When ordering products from us, overseas deliveries may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the packages reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be brone by the Buyer, unless otherwise stated in the order confirmation. It is accepted by you that CZ-Parts has no control over additional charges in relation to customs clearance. CZ-Parts recommends that you check with your local customs officials or post office for more information regarding taxes / duties that may be applicable to your online order.
When you place an order to purchase a product from us, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing your order details. Your order represents the purchase of a product which is accepted by us when we send email confirmation of a dispatched product. That acceptance will be complete at the time we send the dispatch confirmation email to you. Any products in the same order which we have not confirmed in a dispatch confirmation email do not form part of that order.
Unless stated otherwise, all goods sold by CZ-Parts on the website carry a two-year warranty. If the buyer wishes to make a claim under this warranty, the buyer shall email us without any delay and wait for our reply.
The buyer is not allowed to return the item(s) to us without our prior consent. Unauthorized returns may be refused or disregarded. Please note that cz-parts shop will not refund or replace items if the damage is caused by one or more of the following:
CZ-PARTS.COM will not refund or accept products that are returned more than two year after delivery. CZ-Parts will only pay for the return shipping costs if the return as a result of a mistake made by us.
CZ-PARTS.COM reserves the right to determine the proper course of action in all circumstances.
If there is any problem with your product within the time of its warranty (usually 24 months), please follow the following procedure. Keep in mind that the product shall not be shipped to us before confirmation from us is given in the first hand.
1. Contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number in the topic and let us know what is wrong with the product and how would you like to resolve it
2. We confirm to you that you can ship the goods for complaint to us
3. You ship the goods as registered letter with tracking to the our business address
4. In case the complaints is factual, we either refund you the amount for the product, or send you a new one, based on our prior communication
We attempt to be as accurate as possible. However, we do not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. If a product offered by us itself is not as described, please notify us immediately for correction.
RISK & OWNERSHIP
Risk in the goods should pass to the buyer upon delivery. Ownership of the goods shall not be passed to the buyer until CZ-Parts has received full, cleared funds of the sum due to CZ-Parts for purchased goods, and all other sums which are or may become due to CZ-Parts from the buyer on any account.
PRICING & AVAILABILITY
Except where noted otherwise, the listed price displayed for products in our website represents the full retail price listed on the product itself. The price for the goods quotes on the website shall be exclusive of all costs of carriage and insurance and applicable import tax and duty which the buyer shall pay in addition. Shipping costs and other potential charges are calculated at checkout or manual quotation.
We list availability information for products sold by us on the website, we cannot be more specific about availability. Please note that dispatch estimates are just that. As we process your order, we will inform you be email if any products you order turn out to be unavailable.
Goods are usually delivered within 4-6 weeks from the date of dispatch. If the goods does not reach you within 6 weeks from the date of dispatch, you may write us to resolve. Further procedure is following:
1. Buyer informs us at email@example.com that the order was not delivered although 6 weeks from the date of dispatch have passed.
2. CZ-Parts opens an official inquiry to the Czech post about the shipment that was not delivered. Czech post has up to 90 days to investigate the case and respond. Usually the response from Czech post is faster though.
3. If the Czech post states that the order is not possible to be found, CZ-Parts receives the insurence payout at the rate of the lost order.
4. According to the agreement within the Buyer and CZ-Parts, CZ-Parts either sends the identical order to the Buyer, or refunds the amount of the lost order incl. shipipng costs.
CZ-Parts shall not be liable for any loss, whether direct or consequential, economic or loss of profits or otherwise, arising directly or indirectly out of any delay in the delivery of the goods.
CZ-Parts reserves the right to terminate membership of anyone due to whatever reasons. We are not responsible or liable for any damages including loss of data as a result of termination of membership.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colors of the products shown on this website. However, because the colors you see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any color will be accurate.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. Cz-parts shop shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you replace on this website or its content.
OTHER RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS
The buyer acquires ownership of the goods by paying the full purchase price of the goods.
Should you have any questions about our policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org